Dad's Army - ANZ
Welcome to the DA

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dad's Army - ANZ
Welcome to the DA
Dad's Army - ANZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thats it! I Threw in the Towel

Go down

Thats it! I Threw in the Towel Empty Thats it! I Threw in the Towel

Ive given up on MW2.
Had enough. Not interested.
I havent played it for two weeks. Had zero desire to.
To use Gears of War as a comparison. . . Id play for a few hours on Gears and finish the night having enjoyed myself.
But MW2, I always end up leaving in annoyance. I didnt enjoy it at all.
Id keep playing until I hit a point where I just think "Fuck it! Thats it!" and Id quit out.

So, yesterday, I got rid of it.
I dont think I can bring myself to play any more modern day combat shooters.

Thanks all. Been fun. Well, not really, but you know what I mean.

The new game from Epic Games will be announced soon enough, but if speculation is correct, it wont be Gears 3.
Epic said Gears 3 would be on the next console, but the next console isnt for a few years yet.
warcroft
warcroft

Thats it! I Threw in the Towel Vip_me10

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Thats it! I Threw in the Towel :: Comments

Busta Chopz

Post Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:29 pm by Busta Chopz

warcroft wrote:
But MW2, I always end up leaving in annoyance. I didnt enjoy it at all.
Id keep playing until I hit a point where I just think "Fuck it! Thats it!" and Id quit out.

I have to say I'm in the same boat. I realised I was just stat chasing in this game, without actually enjoying it. My housemate said tonight, "It's not that it's that good, but it is addictive". He's right, but I'd rather trade it for a game that is BOTH.

Back to top Go down

WreckedRoadruna

Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:11 am by WreckedRoadruna

Seems its all about the kill streak... despite all the gametime I just never got more that 8 kills and it just shat me. so I had to rely upon care packages to get some of the really cool rewards. never going to get the nuke so I guess I just have to live with it

Back to top Go down

The Blue Duck

Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:59 am by The Blue Duck

WreckedRoadruna wrote:Seems its all about the kill streak...
Stop using the care package, I've enjoyed the game alot more since ditching this killstreak. I'm using it atm to get my challenges on it, but it is so annoying when I get one and think straight away to run away to hide and get it Thats it! I Threw in the Towel Icon_neutral

Cold Blooded and a silencer will fix any killsteak...to bad sooooo many n00bs use Stopping Power, it's the new Juggernaut Thats it! I Threw in the Towel 271532

Back to top Go down

Jackall Bros

Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:53 am by Jackall Bros

It's a choice Ducky,

Hide and use Cold blooded and Silencer or use Stopping power.

But in the end a Noob tube beats all Thats it! I Threw in the Towel Icon_biggrin

Gloomy,Azza,Aj and I teamed up last night and played all the other game modes it was fully Sic Bro Thats it! I Threw in the Towel Icon_cheers

Back to top Go down

capprix

Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:17 am by capprix

I gave up ages ago on this , and now with the new map pack at 1200 ms points I wont even play it again so it's traded in on the new splinter cell game coming out in a couple of weeks.

Back to top Go down

THEAFROSPARTAN

Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:14 pm by THEAFROSPARTAN

I'd throw in the towel but that's all I've got on at the moment and let me just say that no one needs to see me nude. (MY WIFE DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO SEE ME NUDE ....).

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum